CCYC Round Shuna Weekend : 2nd - 3rd September 2023
Published 16:55 on 24 Aug 2023
Over 30 years ago, 2 Corinthians had a discussion about who could sail fastest round the island of Shuna, in the direction of their choice. And the debate continues to this day
Join us for this unique white sail pursuit race which is open to sailing boats of all shapes, sizes and speeds to see who will be first boat home and claim the champagne.
There will be feeder races from Oban and Ardfern on Saturday and this year we are delighted to announce that we have safety boat cover for dinghies for both the Ardfern Feeder race* and The Round Shuna Race. so buckle up your toe straps and come and join us!
Sailing Instructions for each of the races and CCYC Standard sailing instruction are below
Bring Your Own Burger BBQ on Saturday evening from around 18.00
Prizegiving after the race on Sunday.
*For details of the Ardfern Feeder race for dinghies please contact Guy Neville at Craignish Boat Club
- CCYC Standard Sailing Instructions.pdf
- CCYC Round Shuna Weekend 2023
- Printable Round Shuna Entry Form
- CCYC Ardfern - Craobh Feeder Races 2023 (2 September)
- OSC Oban - Craobh Feeder Race 2023 (2 September)
- CCYC Round Shuna Pursuit Race 2023 (3 September)
Last updated 17:21 on 24 August 2023